Financial Assistance
Financial assistance can include loans, grants, scholarships, and work opportunities. There are three basic financial aid application forms: the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), used by public institutions and many private schools; the College Scholarship Service PROFILE, used primarily by private institutions; and an institutional form that an individual college may have created itself. Be prepared to complete any combination of these forms if you are applying for need-based financial aid. All forms are found on-line.
Scholarships for College
Regardless of your financial situation, there may be scholarships available to you. Scholarships awarded by individual colleges, companies and community organizations. Many different criteria exist, ranging from an outstanding academic record, excellence of a specific project, to an unusual degree of volunteer involvement. You may be eligible because you have a parent working for a specific company or the award may be for ethnic background, special talent, or religious belief.

The Adelson School code is 290229.