How to Apply
We’re excited that you are considering an application to the Adelson Educational Campus, one of three NWAIS accredited independent schools in Las Vegas. As a community Jewish day school, we are open to applicants of all faiths and beliefs. Our students engage in daily Judaic studies and Hebrew instruction for an average of 60 minutes/day from kindergarten through 5th grade and 90 minutes/day in middle school. High school students are required to take two Jewish studies courses, History of the Jewish People in 9th grade and Modern Israel in 12th grade.
Aligned with the school’s philosophy that partnering with families and individualizing instruction yields the greatest success, we are available throughout the admission process to answer your questions and guide you. We encourage you and your family to visit the school to see our students engaged in their classes, discover our first-class faculty, and see for yourself how we are preparing our students for an education for life.
Your application may be completed at your convenience. You can save your information, log out of our online application system and return to complete and submit the application at a later time without losing your data. We have rolling admissions so please keep in mind that some of our grades and classes reach capacity early in the enrollment process.
Step one: submit a completed application online
1. All applicants must create an account and submit an application, click here.
- Teacher recommendation forms can be accessed and printed through this link as well. Please provide your teachers with the recommendations. They must email the recommendations to the school directly at email@example.com or mail to the attention of the Admissions Office at the school’s address on the teacher recommendation.
2. For families applying for kindergarten through grade 11, we require the following supplemental materials:
- Academic transcripts from the current year and last year
- School records release form
- Most recent standardized test results, if applicable
- English and math teacher recommendations (grades 6-11)
- Classroom teacher recommendation (grades K-5)
Step two: required student visit.
- Once the Admissions Office has received your completed application, we will reach out to schedule a student visit day. Your child will have the opportunity to interview with school administrators and get to know school faculty, staff and his/her peer group. Following the visit or on a separate date, your child will work through proprietary math and English language arts assessments.
- Applicants will be paired with a student mentor for the day, typically with a peer in the applicant’s current grade. Current 8th grade students applying for high school will be paired with a 9th grade mentor.
- Applicants visiting the school should abide by the school’s dress code, however it is not necessary to purchase a school uniform or new clothing:
- To help us get to know your preschool-aged children, applicants for the 3s and JK (4s) classes will participate in a one-hour play visit. Parents are welcome to stay in the classroom during this time.
The Adelson Educational Campus does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational and admission policies, athletic and other school-administered programs.