Ready to Apply to Adelson?
The Adelson Educational Campus is an independent, college prep community Jewish school serving children from preschool (starting at 18 months) through the 12th grade. We encourage you to spend some time on this site learning about the Adelson community and what it has to offer your child and your family.
Our Application Process
If you’re ready to begin your journey with Adelson, apply below. Here’s what you’ll need to do after you click the button to START YOUR APPLICATION:
STEP 1: Create an account. Our application process is password-protected for your security. If you have any difficulty creating your account, please call the Admissions office at (702) 255-4500 and we will assist you.
STEP 2: Gather documents. As soon as you log in, you will be reminded that the following documents must be uploaded along with your application.
FOR K-12, you will need to submit:
- The signed records release authorization so we may request your child’s past two years of academic transcripts/progress reports from her/his current school;
- Standardized test results (if applicable);
- A writing sample from your child’s submitted school work.
FOR ALL, we will facilitate receipt of teacher recommendations per the contact information you share in the admission application.
- FOR PRESCHOOL: Classroom teacher recommendation (if applicable)
- FOR GRADES K-5: Classroom teacher recommendation
- FOR GRADES 6-11: English and math teacher recommendations
STEP 3: Complete the online admission application and upload documents. You may save your progress, log out and return to complete the form.
STEP 4: Academic entrance assessment and family interview. The school will reach out to you to schedule an entrance exam and interview if applying to K-12.
Contact the Admissions office at (702) 255-4500 or email our Acting Assistant Head of School at email@example.com if you have questions about this process.