The Adelson Advantage: ACE Program
The Adelson Culminating Experience (ACE) Program is a long-term, individualized culminating experience for juniors and seniors, through which they demonstrate the full potential of an Adelson Educational Campus student.
Students identify an internship, capstone project, or research thesis that builds on their freshman and sophomore year experience in their selected majors.
- Tech Biz
- Media, Arts & Communications (MAC)
- Jewish Studies
ACE is Self-Directed, Deep Exploration
The primary focus of ACE is to give our students the opportunity to explore their passions and interests, connect to the subject matter in a deep and meaningful way, and develop lasting, resonant relationships with their teachers.
Students initiate the majority of their learning and projects, taking ownership of their goals and the iterative learning process, persisting through challenges, and documenting the changes in their ideas, objectives and experiences throughout the program.
How ACE Works
Students are paired with industry and faculty mentors who advocate for and support their student mentees throughout the program. Aligned with the school’s mission, students connect their ACE experience to the principle of serving others in a meaningful way.
Past ACE Projects
The following are examples of internships and capstone projects that AEC students have embarked upon:
- Writing a first novel
- Mastering a body of original and classical music culminating in an end of year performance
- Writing, directing, and producing a feature documentary honoring the first responders of the October 1, 2017 tragedy in Las Vegas
- Creating a hydroponic system for low-gravity locales
- Developing an app for the iPhone market
- Interning with Super Summer Theater
- Interning with the Adelson marketing team to develop content for the school
Ready to apply?