We are happy to announce the 2018 Community Pride Campaign! Our goal is 100% participation not only from our parents, but staff and board as well.
WHAT IS THE COMMUNITY PRIDE CAMPAIGN?
The Community Pride Campaign is an annual fundraiser with the sole purpose of 100% participation. All AEC families, faculty, administrators and Board members are asked to contribute financially to the school, demonstrating a sense of pride and support.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE COMMUNITY PRIDE CAMPAIGN?
- All non-profit schools that achieve 100% participation for annual campaigns are able to secure additional grants and funding. We can secure tens of thousands of additional money for the school.
- 100% participation is a national goal for all non-profit schools.
- 100% participation sends a strong message to the community of our commitment to our school.
- Tuition only covers a portion of your student’s education. Fundraising makes up the difference to cover our operating costs.
- Your donation provides more than just books and field trips, it helps obtain the best teachers, an enhanced curriculum, advanced 21st century learning in technology, a secure and healthy campus based on RUACH, athletics for all students and a school community we are all proud to be associated with.
- We want to partner with the Adelsons in the upkeep of the school, and our participation demonstrates our appreciation of their extraordinary generosity.
HOW MUCH MONEY DO I NEED TO DONATE?
The minimum suggested donation is $18 because we believe that this is manageable for every family. The participation levels are:
$18 - $99 Royal Blue Donor
$100 - $499 Silver Donor
$500 - $999 Gold Donor
$1000 - $3599 Platinum Donor
$3600+ Double Chai Club*
*Includes name on Double Chai glass and invitation to a special reception at the Adelson home.
IS THERE AN INCENTIVE PROGRAM?
We have a group of amazing parents who have generously given to an incentive fund for this campaign. This means that the higher our participation percentage goes up the more money we will add to the overall fund. For example, when parent participation reaches 50%, it will generate a premium of several thousand dollars, which is added to the campaign total. If parent participation hits the next milestone of 60%, a further premium will be generated. And so on. You can help us achieve 100% participation. That will add more than $10,000 to the campaign.
The process has changed from years past, donations can now be received online via the official AEC Paypal account. To donate, simply click on the DONATE NOW image below and select a money amount. You have the choice of a predetermined money amount, or simply click on “Other amount” and add the donation amount.
You will also see a link for “Donation Destination” which allows you to choose where you donation applies to. You have the choice of donating to General Fund, Scholarship Fund and Student Programming/Trips Fund.
Click on “Donation Destination” and type in the destination.