The Student Council provides leadership opportunities and a voice for the students within our community. The council consists of members who are elected to their positions through a student wide general election. Within these roles, students take part in the organization of social events, dances, rallies, spirit days, philanthropic opportunities, environmental awareness building, and school-wide assemblies.
Student Council members:
- Are ambassadors to the school and are expected to uphold all school rules and maintain good academic standing
- Wear the uniform with pride
- Understand that great leaders inspire greatness in others
- Engage committee members and attend board and staff meetings – part of being a great leader means sharing leadership
- Work alongside faculty members to meet targets, complete tasks and run spirit-building events
Being a member of Student Council is both an honor and a challenge and represents the best of Adelson Educational Campus.
To e-mail the Adelson Campus Student Council, contact teacher representative Abigail Moyal email@example.com